COVID related cancellation policy:
If you are no longer able to attend your booked trip due to covid travel restrictions and need to cancel at any time before the commencement of the trip, you may receive your choice of either:
1. Monetary refund of the trip cost minus the booking deposit. (Booking deposit will be retained as credit which can be used for up to 2 years)
2. Full credit to transfer to a later trip with WWJ valid for up to 1 year.
Non- Covid related cancellations:
*Applies to all tours excluding Simpson Desert Camel Trek*
1. If you wish to cancel your trip:
- 30 days or more prior to the departure date, you will receive full refund minus the booking deposit.
- between 7 and 29 days prior to the departure date, you will receive 50% refund of the total booking cost.
- within 7 days of the departure date, no refund will be given.
- you may choose to receive FULL booking credit of the total value you paid for a future WWJ trip instead of refund if cancelling more than 14 days before commencement of trip. (Valid for 1 year)
2. If you wish to transfer to another WWJ trip, you may do so up to 14 days before the trip origional commences. Transfer may be applied to the same trip at a later date or across to a new trip. There is no transfer fee but you may need to pay a difference in trip costs.
3. If you fail to join a trip, or leave before its completion, you will not receive a refund for unused services.
4. Failure to pay the final amount owing for your trip on time (30 days prior to departure) will be a consideration of your booking as cancelled.
5. If WWJ is forced to cancel the trip at any time, option of a refund of the entire cost minus booking deposit or full credit (including deposit) for a future WWJ trip will be offered.